Delivering temporary professional support staff for Northumbria University
In 2018 greenbean by NRG was awarded a master vendor contract from Northumbria University, taking full responsibility for supply of all temporary staff across professional support roles (administrative, manual and technical staff) across all campus sites.
Our relationship with the University originally dates back to 2002 where our team has delivered temporary administration workers under various supplier agreements.
In-depth knowledge and our stakeholder engagement strategy ensures we have a clear understanding of the hiring manager community in over 40 departments and the structure of the University in each of its locations.
An understanding of culture, operational cycles and back office systems is also paramount to the delivery of this contract, ensuring we find candidates whose values and skill set match the needs of the University.
Key outcomes of the resourcing partnership to date include:
- greenbean delivering 100% of requirements successfully across all sites
- Delivering highly successful dual branded social media campaigns
- Working in partnership to build, design and deliver a candidate attraction strategy focusing on talent pooling
- Successful transfer of 64 staff from incumbent supplier to greenbean
- Ability to deliver business critical, fast paced recruitment solutions via a fully integrated technology system
- Strong stakeholder engagement at all levels of HR, Resourcing and Operations
- Academic cycles understood and anticipated to ensure consistent fulfillment with high calibre staff
Following the success of our delivery across the agreed contractual operation, greenbean has been engaged to deliver role’s in Finance, HR and Legal Services and continue to widen our scope across the business.
“We have been working with greenbean by NRG since 2018. The greenbean team have built strong relationships with managers within our organisation, working closely to understand the needs and requirements of each role, which results in the provision of high-quality candidates for consideration.”
“greenbean are flexible in their approach and work with us to continually improve the service relationship. The team provide an efficient, effective and professional service, with a personal touch.”
Amanda Weir, HR Manager, Northumbria University
Why do I need RPO?
Rethink the way you recruit, optimise your approach to hiring talent and keep abreast of the latest tools and legislation.
How will it benefit me?
Measurement is intrinsic to the success of our work, demonstrating what works and where to improve, while informing future approach to resourcing processes and strategy.