End-to-end recruitment process outsourcing delivering c800 hires pa for Santander Operations across all UK sites
Our relationship with Santander Operations grew organically over a 10-year period and were successfully awarded the RPO contract for the end-to-end delivery of all appointments throughout the UK. We were challenged with the unknown silent brand of the bank Geoban, now known as Santander Operations, as well as stakeholder concerns around off-contract spend and compliance.
- Implementation & management of UK-wide RPO model for all permanent, interim and temporary appointments c 800 hires per annum
- Multi-site: Milton Keynes, Glasgow, Manchester, Leicester, Bradford, Leeds, Sheffield, Teesside, Newcastle across 6 business areas:
- Governance & Control, Operational Risk, Corporate & Retail Risk, Litigation
- Technical Support (SAS Contractors, Developers, Data/Business Analysts), Data Quality, Programme Management including PMO Leads and Change Managers
- Human Resources, Reward
- Graduate Recruitment Programme
- Retail & Corporate Operations: ISA, Mortgage Servicing & Processing, Financial Crime, Payment Operations
- Customer Contact, Collections & Recoveries: Card Collections, Mortgage Collections, Credit Card Servicing, Insurance, PPI, Complaints
- On-site Talent Acquisition Business Partner model with bespoke attraction, on-boarding & talent pooling strategy for each operational site
- National stake-holder roadshow programme to build & enhance stakeholder engagement
- Off-site central resource team and HO functions such as marketing, compliance and MI reporting
- Robust second tier supply chain management and engagement
- Integrated Flexible Workforce Management process for temporary and interim hires
- Diversity & Inclusion strategy to include community-based engagement
- ATS technology deployment to drive compliance, visibility and security through real time MI
- Delivery of projects outside of BAU with short lead times e.g. ISA season and legislative changes
- 100% fulfilment on specialist hires across 9 UK-wide locations
- Reduction in overall attraction costs by 95% in first 3 years
- Fully engaged stakeholders and supply chain
- 100% audit compliance and governance – no off-contract spend
“The relationship works on a partnership basis with an open approach, transparency in commercials and the ethos that both teams deliver 100%. The greenbean by NRG team is professional, takes ownership and is a great representation of our employment brand.” commented the Director of Operations
Why do I need RPO?
Rethink the way you recruit, optimise your approach to hiring talent and keep abreast of the latest tools and legislation.
How will it benefit me?
Measurement is intrinsic to the success of our work, demonstrating what works and where to improve, while informing future approach to resourcing processes and strategy.