End-to-End Recruitment solutions for Financial Services
greenbean by NRG has over a decade of experience working with financial services. Our team partnered with a leading financial services organisation from 2007 until 2017. During this relationship, we were awarded the UK-wide RPO contract for the end-to-end delivery of all appointments.
Managed through dedicated on site Resource Partners and supported by a central delivery team, the greenbean RPO solution delivered permanent and interim volume appointments across multiple business areas, UK wide; circa. 750 appointments per annum.
Over the first 3 years, the greenbean team achieved 100% compliance and a 95% reduction in attraction costs. Strong relationships between the greenbean team, Operational stakeholders and Human Resources were key to the success of the partnership.
The RPO solution included the delivery of specialist and volume appointments across multiple business areas including:
- Governance & Control, Operational Risk, Corporate & Retail Risk, Litigation
- Technical Support (SAS Contractors, Developers, Data/Business Analysts), Data Quality, Programme Management including PMO Leads and Change Managers
- Human Resources, Reward
- Graduate Recruitment Programme
- Retail & Corporate Operations:
- ISA, Mortgage Servicing & Processing, Financial Crime, Payment Operations
- Customer Contact, Collections & Recoveries:
- Card Collections, Mortgage Collections, Credit Card Servicing, Insurance, PPI, Complaints
Key Outcomes of the Financial Services recruitment partnership:
- Delivery of a cost effective solution across multiple locations
- Dedicated Account Managers with an in depth understanding of the business and cultural alignment
- Robust second tier supply chain managed by greenbean by NRG
- Managed Service Provision (MSP) integrated solution for temporary workers and contractors
- Promotion and protection of the client brand within each local labour market
- Tailored attraction strategy and pipelining reflective of individual site & business area requirements
- Talent pipelining and applicant engagement is integrated in attraction planning for each operating site
- Diversity and community based engagement
- Reduction in overall attraction costs by 95% over the first 3 years
- End to end quality focused service solution to both client and candidate
- 100% audit compliance and governance
“The relationship works on a partnership basis with an open approach, transparency in commercials and the ethos that both teams deliver 100%. The greenbean by NRG team is professional, takes ownership and is a great representation of our employment brand.” commented the Director of Operations
Why do I need RPO?
Rethink the way you recruit, optimise your approach to hiring talent and keep abreast of the latest tools and legislation.
How will it benefit me?
Measurement is intrinsic to the success of our work, demonstrating what works and where to improve, while informing future approach to resourcing processes and strategy.