- Posted 10 November 2023
- Salary 23460
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameNicole Aspell
Do you believe that everyone deserves a quality home that gives them the chance to live a better life?
Does delivering excellent customer service whilst making a difference drive you?
Our award-winning client, selected and certified as a Great Place To Work in 2022, is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work remotely within their fast-growing company.
About the role:
In this hybrid/remote role, the successful candidate has choices! You will be given the option to work 1-2 days per week from an onsite location if you wish, otherwise you are able to work fully remote. You will be provided with a laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and headset which you will be asked to collect from either the Manchester or London office.
Six weeks of mandatory training via Microsoft teams will be provided to ensure maximum confidence before starting the role.
Work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with shifts varying between 8am and 6:15pm and receive a salary of £23,460 or £24,536 if you’re based in London.
Day to day tasks:
- Dealing with inbound customer enquiries
- Answering customer messages over telephone and email, providing accurate and appropriate information
- Keeping confidential records of customer interactions, transaction comments and complaints using provided tools
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Provide contact resolution where possible, through ownership of queries and taking relevant action required, this may include liaising with ither departments where needed
- Play an active role towards departmental KPI’s and company objectives
What’s in it for you:
- Fully remote or hybrid working
- No weekends or Bank Holidays
- Strong family and friends policies
- Learning and development opportunities
- 26 days annual leave, rising to 31 (not including bank holidays)
- Excellent Pension Scheme – double contribution up to 6%
- Generous non-contributory life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and excellent listening skills
- Ability to remain resilient and focused while handling difficult conversations
- To work in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- The ability and confidence to work individually and collaboratively with your team and department
- Time management skills and adhering to a schedule
- Computer literacy, and being able to navigate company software
- Being able to use problem-solving skills with your own initiative and common-sense approach
If you feel you are the right fit for this truly rewarding role then click ‘apply now’ and a member of our team will be in touch!