- Posted 15 November 2023
- Salary 21944.69
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameNicole Aspell
Role: Inbound Customer Service Advisor – Banking
Location: You will be local to Middlesbrough or be able to reliably commute to the city centre. Remote working is available upon completion of training.
Shift pattern: We offer a range of shift patterns between the hours of 7.00am until 12pm Monday to Sunday so we are certain to have a pattern that suits your schedule!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive starting salary of £21,944.69 per annum, paid fortnightly.
- Refer a Friend scheme - up to £750 per successful referral (qualifying period applies)
- Company pension
- Local gym discounts
- 29 days’ holiday – increasing 1 day per year of service
- Health Shield Healthcare - cashback plan (glasses, dentist, massage, chiropractor)
- Overtime available
- Perks and discounts scheme
- Constant learning and development opportunities to help you progress in your career
We’re looking for Customer Service Advisors with a passion for helping people, a can-do attitude is essential and a desire to learn and grow as we invest in your development as soon as you join us.
Our Customer Service Advisors have a positive attitude and an ability to relate to people from all walks of life. You’ll have the ability to quickly establish rapport with customers, to listen and resolve underlying issues with drive and enthusiasm to resolve queries in an accurate and timely manner. A great level of verbal and written communication is key, together with a good level of computer literacy and the ability to write clear and accurate notes. You’ll be a quick learner who is adaptable to changes processes and procedures.
We are a leading provider of outsourcing solutions for a range of global companies in banking and Finance, Communications and Media, Energy, Healthcare, and many other diversified industries.
We are a fully inclusive company who employ people from diverse backgrounds without prejudice of race, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
We have strong ethics in relation to the environment and climate change and are continually working towards ways of reducing our carbon footprint.