NRG takes the privacy of its users seriously. We will always attempt to safeguard the privacy of our users while providing a personalised and value-added service.
Personal information is collected by NRG online in a variety of different ways. We collect personal information through the use of enquiry and registration forms, we may also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data, browser information and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form.
We process personal information collected via the site for the purposes of:
- Providing a personalised recruitment service
- In order to facilitate future contact about the recruitment process
- To answer any questions or queries you may have about the recruitment process
- To inform you about products and services related to the recruitment process
- To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies where appropriate
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
We will not disclose any information we keep about you to any third parties without your express permission, with the exception of where the data is required to facilitate the recruitment process, or where the law requires it.
The nrgplc.com website is hosted entirely within the EEA. Using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data throughout the EEA. Therefore, by browsing the NRG website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.