As part of our commitment to continued professional development and inspiring future leaders within the contact centre industry, we are hosting an exclusive round table discussion with multi-award-winning director of contact centre operations, Marco Ndrecaj.
Marco is the Director of Contact Centre Services for SSCL, the largest provider of support services for the Government, Police, and Defence. He has an impressive track record of transforming contact centres, taking them from good to industry-leading and award-winning operations.
His drive is fuelled by a genuine passion for growth through a people-first approach, team leadership, and technological innovation, fostering a culture of consistent communication and cross-functional collaboration for streamlined operations and issue resolution.
During the session, Marco will talk about his career journey, the highs, and lows he’s faced, and what has attributed to his success. There will be ample opportunity for questions and a tour of the operation.
Marco’s key individual & team industry recognitions include:
• WCCA 2022 GOLD Team Award ‘Best Public Sector Helpline of the Year’
• NECCA 2022 GOLD Team Award ‘Outsource Contact Centre of the Year’
• WCCA 2021 GOLD Team Award ‘Shared Service Centre of the Year’
• WCCA 2018 GOLD Individual Award ‘Senior Leader of the Year’
• UKCCA 2018 Individual Award ‘Contact Centre Manager of the Year – Outsourced’
• CIPD 2018 GOLD Team Award ‘Change Management Initiative’
• WCCA 2017 & 2019 GOLD Team Award ‘Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year’
• WCCA 2017 GOLD Team Award ‘Best Use of Technology’
Places to this exclusive and invitation-only event are limited, to express your interest in attending future events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.